I had the opportunity to review Leather CPR Shoe & Boot Polish. It restores shine to leather shoes and boots. I tried it out today on my riding boots...
As you can see they were terribly dirty. Yikes!
Apply polish sparingly using a clean, soft sponge, which by the way is included in the jar. Do not wipe off.
Wow! It did an awesome job! What a huge difference in just a couple of minutes. I really love this product and have been looking for something quick and easy to clean off my boots with. It smells good and is super easy to use.
Features and Benefits
- Shines and renews leather shoes and boots
- Polish dries in seconds for instant results
- No buffing required
- Available in neutral and black
- Permanent dye in black polish restores appearance of damaged black leather
- Leaves no greasy residue
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
The manufacturer suggested retail price for neutral and black Leather CPR Shoe & Boot Polish is $8.95 for a 4-ounce jar.
Leather CPR Shoe & Boot Polish in neutral and black is available nationwide at Ace Hardware, Bed Bath & Beyond, Do-it-Best, Smart & Final, True Value Hardware, Walgreen's and fine tack and farm supply stores or online at http://www.leathercpr.com.
FREE SAMPLE AND PRIZE PACK GIVEAWAY
As a special thank you for reading this, CPR Cleaning Products is giving you the opportunity to receive your own free sample product. The sign-up form for a free sample can be found at http://www.leathercpr.com/specialoffer/.
Quantities of full-size product samples are limited.
You are also eligible to compete for one of five CPR Cleaning Prize Packs worth $50. Here is how it works:
1. Invite unlimited friends, family members, Twitter followers, blog readers and Facebook friends to receive their own free product sample by visiting http://www.leathercpr.com/special offer/.
2. CPR Cleaning Products will keep track of the number of referrals each participant solicits through the submission form on the sample page.
3. The five people who refer the most friends/family to sign up for a free sample by March 31, 2010 will be rewarded with a CPR Cleaning Products prize pack.
So go on over to http://www.leathercpr.com/special offer/ and request your free product! Don't forget to tell them I sent you!