CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Artfire Update


Artfire Update:
Some of the referrals are not being credited when the person writes the shop name into the form and we are to contact admin. with our referrals. If you have signed up using Five O'Clock Somewhere as a referral...Please, contact me with your Artfire Shop name (so, I can contact Artfire admin....I have 0 showing right now) Please use my direct link to sign up:

http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=sevenforlife&afuid=3626

If you have not taken advantage of the $7.00 unlimited verified Artfire, please do. They have extended the offer until the rest of the accounts are sold out (today at 3,323 left) and the price goes up to $20. It is really growing into a wonderful art community with features like both real time and Google stats, your own sub-domain name, worldwide currency conversions, market hub, craft guilds, artifact recognition awards and increased search exposure.

4 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Hmmm, that's weird. I used your link to sign up back in Dec. Here's my shop url:
http://EarthandSkyFineArt.artfire.com

And I agree with you about ArtFire - I think it's growing into something great!

storybeader said...

yes, I finally moved from a free account to a $7 account!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Thanks Kathleen! I just had them update my stats.

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I checked for other members who signed up under you and found 3 more. You should see your stats jump to 4.

Thanks for the support!

Kirsten
Director of Member Engagement
ArtFire.com

Floating Social Media