CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still enjoying my time off

I've been getting up early (the same time I would normally for work) in order not to get too out of sync from my work hours. I have been heading off to go ride at about 8:30 each morning. What a fantastic way to start each day! In addition to my own, I've been riding a few extra horses. Yesterday I rode six horses, and loved every minute of it! Today I started my day as I have been, went to the barn and rode. Kylie has been super, giving me something to look forward to everyday.

Today after riding, Chad, the dogs, and I took a drive down to Malibu for lunch at Neptune's Net (outdoor seafood dining with an ocean view). Afterwards, the dogs got to enjoy some fun on the beach.

5 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

How nice for you riding every day! I am soo jealous

allhorsestuff said...

Holy riding Pants! 6!!
I can't even actually imagine...how long did it take? I guess i am thinking of muddied animals here in Oregon. The grooming alone takes so much time!
KK

Deborah Lambson said...

o you're a lucky woman! I haven't ridden in years~ I never minded the grooming part, in fact it was probably as enjoyable for me as it was for the horse. :) I never had to do 6 at once tho!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

I am very lucky to have the help of the grooms to get the horses ready or it would have taken me into the dark! Back to reality, I start work on Monday.

LaTonya Yvette said...

The beach looks beautiful. I love your dogs.

Floating Social Media