CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Disneyland


Chad and I went to Disneyland yesterday. Finally used the free tickets I got for Christmas last year from my company. It was fun, but I was pretty much "peopled-out" by the end of the day. The Disneyland side was much more crowded than California Adventure side. The lines weren't too bad, we never waited more than 30 minutes for a ride. If the wait was longer we skipped it. We started out at California Adventure and went on California Screamin' (great roller coaster), Orange Stinger, Mulholland Madness, Soarin' Over California (excellent), The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (free fall ride - very fun), It's Tough to Be a Bug! (cool 3-D show) , and Toy Story Mania. Then over to the Disneyland side where we rode Thunder Mountain Railroad (fun, train roller coaster), Star Tours , Haunted Mansion (decorated Tim Burton style), and Pirates of the Caribbean (best ride).

4 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Kinda jealous here , It is nasty cold with more snow ,but I seem to have found all the traps and am staying on my feet

BeadedTail said...

This is the first year since 2001 that I haven't went to Disneyland or Disney World after Thanksgiving. I enjoyed seeing your pictures and remembering the rides - thanks for sharing!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

My daughter's favorite ride is California Screamin'! We hope to get back to Disneyland someday. :-D

Floating Social Media